MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE - TEXT VERSION
Members of the Fountain Hills Chamber are able to utilize 10 of our marketing options to help advertise their business:
- 3 email blasts per week
- FountainCast podcast
- Facebook & Instagram
- Directory on website
- Quarterly print newsletter
- FH Times Anniversary Advertisements
- Weekly FH Times Advertisements
- Online banner ad
- Event sponsorship
- Ability to stock visitor center with your member material
“Our number one goal is the success of your business. We accomplish this through local networking, referrals, advertising, signature events, public policy, member education and advocacy”
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship allow businesses to align their branding with our very popular Chamber Hosted Events with pre-event marketing (both print, digital & social media), announcements during event and many other custom options available to fit your needs
- State of the Town Address: Hear a full update from the Mayor of Fountain Hills at this annual community event that puts Fountain Hills on the main stage
- Fountain Festival of Fine Arts & Crafts: Twice each year, 450+ artists travel to Fountain Hills for this famous art show, which draws nearly 200,000 attendees to see what Fountain Hills is all about
- Chamber Gala: The Gala is all about honoring standout members of the business community with a fun themed awards ceremony and dinner
- Fountain Hills Expo: This event, which is getting revamped for it's return in 2021, is the biggest business event in town, making it the perfect place to showcase your business to the community
- Fountain Hills Oktoberfest: Starting in 2020, the FH Chamber will be hosting the only authentic Oktoberfest in Arizona, which features tasty food, cold beer, dancing, music, games and more
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: Celebrate "Turkey Day" at the only Thanksgiving Day parades West of the Mississippi here in Fountain Hills
- Stroll in the Glow: There is no better way to ring in the holiday spirit than with tens of thousands of twinkling lights, plus a skating rink, carriage rides, photos with Santa and more
- FH Connect Networking Breakfast: Join local professionals for a quarterly breakfast which includes an engaging speaker, open networking, introduction of new members, give-aways, and the best bacon in town
More Events & Chamber Happenings:
- Elite Leads Groups: Join 25+ local networkers each week. Created by members for members. Let’s grow your referrals through our weekly leads group.
Group #1 - 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 7:30-8:30 am
Group #2 - 2nd and 4th Wednesdays 12:00 -1:00 pm
Group #3 - 2nd and 4th Thursdays 7:30-8:30 am
- FH Young Community: A strictly social "happy hour" type of event to help you meet and mingle with fellow members (Second Tuesday of the month)
- Cash Mob: A progressive activity where 3 businesses are visited in 90 minutes to initially gather at service business, then shop & support a local retailer, followed by networking at a nearby restaurant (last Friday of each month 11:30-1:00 April-September)
- Ribbon Cuttings: Celebrate your business and Chamber membership with a ribbon ceremony! We incite the entire community, local officials and other members and more to participate in the festivities.
- Member Benefit Orientation: Learn the tips and tricks on how to maximize your membership with the FH Chamber at this monthly meeting (Last Tuesday of the month, available on Youtube as well)
Special Marketing and Sponsorship Options:
- Chamber Chatter: This newsletter is mailed to all members and used for entire quarter for in person meetings, events and presentations
- Building Item Naming Rights: Have your business's name on items, such as our board room, with dedicated space for your collateral for 1-3 year terms. Ask about specific options for this very special sponsorship opportunity!
Level Up with Us: Take your business to new heights and see actual growth by finding the level of membership that is right for you:
- Premier Partner: Includes Logo prominently featured on Chamber website, logo on staff email signature, 2 Event Sponsorships (level 2 and 3), 2 FH Connect seats, 2 Elite Leads seats*, 8 month banner ad, ribbon-cutting, enhanced business directory listing, advertising options, meeting space and participation in Chamber events.
- Platinum: Event Sponsorship (level 3), 1 FHConnect seat, 1 Elite Leads seat*, 5 month banner ad, ribbon-cutting, enhanced business directory listing, advertising options, meeting space and participation in Chamber events.
- Gold: 1 Elite Leads seat*, 3 month banner ad, ribbon cutting, enhanced business directory listing, advertising options, meeting space and participation in Chamber events.
- Bronze: 1 Elite Leads seat*, ribbon cutting, enhanced business directory listing, advertising options, meeting space and participation in Chamber events.
- Copper: Advertising options, meeting space and participation in Chamber events.
- Non-Profit: Comparable to a Copper Membership at a discounted rate for non-profits
- Government: Comparable to a Copper Membership for those who fall under the “umbrella” of the Town of Fountain Hills or other local governments
All About Advocacy: The Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce are proud members of:
- East Valley Chamber of Commerce Alliance: Nine East valley Chambers partner together to form the EVCCA. This
alliance represents the public policy interests of over 6,000 businesses at the State Capitol
- Arizona Chamber Executives: Arizona Chamber Executives (ACE) is a nonprofit organization assisting chamber executives throughout Arizona to become informed, effective leaders in their communities.
More Ways we Support YOUR Business:
- Let us be your advocate: The FH Chamber has a strong relationship
with the Town of Fountain Hills; if our members need direction or someone to advocate on their behalf, we are able to help
- Public Policy: We like to be at the forefront of public policy happenings, and make sure our members are up to date with all they need to know
Don’t Be a Stranger. We want to work with you!
Address: 16837 E. Palisades Boulevard, Fountain Hills, Arizona 85268
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday
Website: fhchamber.com and fountainhillsartfairs.com