The Arizona Department of Health is to hire 1,000 CSR’s to take inbound calls to schedule callers for COVID Vaccinations, and they are looking to hire them by Wednesday, January 27! The other day, the State received 330,000 calls alone. There are 6 phases to roll out vaccinations to those interested. The State is only in phase two, so we they are in need of a ton of help! All About Peopole is looking for local applicants, but they are open to out of state referrals. College students would be great!
REMOTE (CONTRACT POSITION): Inbound Customer Service position for the State of AZ – Dept of Health.
- Must have your own computer, reliable WiFi connection (hotspots from a cell phone won’t work) and your own headset.
- Upon completing 4 hour online training, you will be given instructions on how to download a “soft phone” to your computer. This is the “phone” you will dial from (you will not use a personal phone).
- Available hours are between 7A – 7P MST; Monday – Sunday.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week over the course of 7 days; can work up to 40 hours. No overtime available.
- Once a schedule is identified that works well for an individual, it’s set. We can’t change your hours each week. Reliability is critical!
- Pay will be solely based on the time logged into the system. If WiFI is down or anything from preventing someone from fielding calls, of course there is no pay for that time.
- Must be 18+
- Length of assignment…great question…open-ended at this time.
No chrome books, Windows 10 or Mac OS, 4gb ram, 50gb hard drive, USB port on your computer for headset, USB headset, High-Speed Internet at least 10MB
|Don’t have a headset?, we are here to help. There are options on Amazon Prime. Once you complete 90 days of employment you are eligible for reimbursement, up to $40. Receipt is required for reimbursement.|
6 months customer service experience (call center, retail , restaurant, hospitality, volunteer work, etc. Proficient computer skills, strong communication skills, patience with callers, the desire to help and a great attitude are the key to being successful in this role.
If interested in applying, please call All About People at (602)955-1212.