The Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce supports the Fountain Hills Unified School District 2017 Election M&O Budget Override because we believe the value of excellent education is critical for the success of local students. It is also critical to the business community to be able to attract families with a quality education in our local schools.
Parents have many educational choices for their children. The FHUSD attracts and retains highly qualified teachers and exceptional programs partially through this budget override. Students grow and learn from experienced educators and have diverse program opportunities that represent their educational interests and goals.
- Maintain all-day Kindergarten
- Provide teacher salary increases which allow the District to compete for highly qualified educators
- Provide professional development
- Hire additional staff for reading and literacy support
- Financially reward staff for outstanding performance
- Enable the district to maintain its outstanding award-winning programs