The Great Fair
February 26-28, 2016
The annual Fountain Hills Great Fair features skilled artists and craftsmen from around the world offering unique, one-of-a kind works of art.
Now in its 30th year, this three day juried art fair features nearly 500 artists and artisans from across the United States and around the globe, and attracts 175,000+ visitors. Food booths, beer garden and seating areas abound throughout the venue, with great breakfast, lunch and rest stops situated at locations in the middle and at both ends of the festival area. Live musical entertainment.
February 26-28, 2016
10am to 5pm
Avenue of the Fountains
16455 E Avenue Of The Fountains
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
About the Great Fair
Now in its 30th year
The Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce is accepting applications for artists in the following categories:
- Metal Working
- Mixed Media
- Textile Design
BENEFITS FOR ARTISTS
- The eclectic community of Fountain Hills is world-famous for one of the largest fountains ever constructed. Thousands of people travel here every year to see the fountain and experience our beautiful community.
- February temperatures are mild in the 60’s and 70’s with low chance of rain.
- Exhibit your art to buyers looking for fine art. Typical customers are 40+ years of age and household income exceeds $75,000.
- The Great Fair is in it’s 27th year and has created a brand that is established and very well-know in Arizona and the Southwest.
- Winter visitors are in the Valley of the Sun from the east coast and mid-west.
- Event advertising includes all local news outlets, television commercials and extensive Facebook campaigns.
- Three (3) day event with open hours from 10am to 5pm. Leaving ample time to enjoy Fountain Hills, make deliveries and pick-up supplies.
OVER 175,000 VISITORS
Food booths, beer garden and seating areas abound throughout the venue, with great breakfast, lunch and rest stops situated at locations in the middle and at both ends of the festival area. Pets are discouraged. The Avenue of the Fountains includes shaded seating areas. The Great Fair provides free parking and free admission.
- Applicants cannot be accepted into The GREAT FAIR without participating in the jurying process.
- Acceptance is exclusively at the discretion of The GREAT FAIR Committee.
- All works to be exhibited must be original and made by the exhibitor.
- The GREAT FAIR is held outdoors on a wide, paved boulevard. Exhibitors must supply their own canopies, canopy weights (mandatory), tables, etc..
- Cancellation or closing of The GREAT FAIR, due to weather or other acts of God, will be at the discretion of The GREAT FAIR Committee.
- Exhibitors who abandon their space at any time prior to the closing of the show are at risk of being excluded from future shows.
- Pets are discouraged on the exhibit grounds. If they must be in attendance, however, they are to be leashed at all times. (TOWN ORDINANCE)
- The GREAT FAIR does not charge a commission on sales transacted by artists.
- NO MANUFACTURERS, NO REPS AND NO BOOTH SHARING.